Sunday, September 20, 2020

Twilight: 2000 4th edition (Fria Ligia / The Free League) - Tomas Härenstam interview @ ThreeSkullsTavern


So I've been very excited about the announcement of the 4th edition of Twilight: 2000 and have backed the Kickstarter - for those of you coming to this new (or perhaps have been under an APC these last few months), follow this link to the YouTube video of the interview with Tomas.

Further resources will be listed here:
I won't be posting anything specifically Twilight: 2000 related here for a while until I receive my copy of the 4th edition and digest it, but once I've managed that I may well go back on some of the previous topics and review the implications of the updated system. I'm not sure just exactly how a conversion guide would work, but that's something I'd be very interested in.

In the meantime, I'll be shifting this blog's focus to more general RPG concepts and things 5E related as that's my current gaming group's interest, but feel free to check out my other two dozen or so Twilight: 2000 resources.

Until then, You're on Your Own... For Now at Least. 







No comments:

Post a Comment